Any treatment for phimosis apart from surgery? Can retract foreskin, skin tip attached to glans, no pain

hi is there any treatment for phimosis without skin tip is attached to my glans but i can retract my foreskin and perform regular sex but at times i feel tight when my penis is fully pain as such...i am newly this keeps worrying me that will i be able to satisfy my wife fully..please reply sir
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello XXXX,
I have seen the attached photograph and feel that probably you have a short frenulum.
The piece of skin at the bottom of glans is called as frenulum and is normally there.
This short frenulum is causing pain to you on retraction.
You can stretch this frenulum manually like you can stretch your foreskin.
However you can get a a very minor surgery like frenectomy done if manual stretching doesn't work.
There is absolutely no need of any circumcision.
As far as satisfying your wife is concerned,it has no relation with this and you can do it.
Consult a urologist for this.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck