Any safe way to take Ativan to help with comedown symptoms after trying meth?

Question
I'm a 37 year old idiot who decided to try meth out of sheer (stupidity) curiosity. I don't know how much of it I smoked, I just know that I used it off and on for two days and am now coming down. I want to know if it is in any way safe to take Ativan to help with the comedown symptoms I am experiencing.
Posted Sun, 9 Sep 2012 in Drug Abuse

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Hi Fedup...,

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
It is good that you got motivated by yourself, that is the first sign of success.
You shold be aware for future misadventures because the use of drugs of abuse may result in lethal outcomes even with single overdoses.
Any way you have stoped it so be firm with that idea.
Ativan is lorazepam, a good drug to help you out.
Take at bed time a day for seven days and then stop it as well.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.