Any relation between Lactogen+Breast milk on the baby's motion?
User rating for this question
Is there any relation between Lactogen+Breast milk on the baby's poo, because my baby is doing his poo after 2-3 days. I can see, he is trying too much. as the breast feeding from one side is very less, I m giving lactogen 1 time/day though I know mother's milk is the best. please suggest me "what to do ". My baby is 3 month's old boy.
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: Relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health care magic. It's not unusual for babies to pass motion once in few days. Lactogen + breast feeds is safe and will not cause any undue problem. You can continue breast feeds along with occasional lactogen as you are giving now. Babies on breast milk alone sometimes pass motion once in 4 days. So there is nothing to worry. Continue what you are doing now Once your breast milk output improves you can stop or reduce lactogen. Regards
People also viewed
- Peak levels of complete blood count
- Baby not eating milk related no fever vomited suggest
- Blood groups compatility in conceiving
- Baby loose motion after milk
- Baby past motion when drink milk
- Can my thin, transparent, fragile-looking skin be due to premature birth?
- Confusion from blood pressure spiking
- Will rynex dm treat cough and blocked nose ?
- Concerta blood in stool
- Is tb igg iga blood test conclusive
- I am suffering from uri, can i take suprax?
- Any relation between lactogenbreast milk on the babys motion
- Can tricuspid atresia cause slow growth?
- Is milk bad for a baby with a fever
- Can i take nolvadex for precocious puberty?