Ask a Urologist   »  

Any medicine to enlarge and straighten penis?

Jul 2016

medicine for strengthining and enlarging the pennis which is located in india
Posted Fri, 10 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 21 minutes later

Based on the facts that you have posted, it is difficult to guess your problem.
I shall be happy if you post your problem in detail to help me to make any comment.

Assuming that you have doubt about the length and girth of your penis, and that you are looking for medicine to increase the girth and length of penis, I would like to state that there is no medication that can enlarge or strengthen the penis.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask, if you have any more questions. I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.