Any health complications in having a classroom next to a data center?

I am a teacher in a relatively new school. Right next to my classroom, is a "data center." It is labeled N1N Data Room. The computer tech. workers in the school are in-and-out of the room throughout the day. I am a little worried about being so close to this room for the entire school day. I have been looking into this, trying to find information on potential health risks of being next to a data room, but haven't been able to find anything of value. Is there a danger here? If unsure, where would be the best place for me to look or seek additional information. (I tried checking the FCC website, but it is down indefinitely.) Thanks
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No worries, no major health risks

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

Working close to a computer room, and actually not inside places you almost at no real risk of experiencing any problems , probably due to such radiation. The main side effects that have been noted have mainly been noted with the eyes, especially with those who work close to the computers, with unprotected screens. Health effects to other structures of the body are not conclusive, no real evidence does exists in that respect concerning health consequences.

I do suggest you do not be bothered, for you really do not have any serious health consequences in that respect. I do suggest you stay calm. In case you have any major problems or concerns, do not hesitate asking any follow up questions. Thanks and kind regards as I wish you the best of health.

Bain LE, MD
Follow-up: Any health complications in having a classroom next to a data center? 5 hours later
Thanks for the reply. The room I was talking about doesn't actually have computers in it. It's a data room, that has servers and wireless devices that all of the laptops/computers in the entire school connect to. I was worried a little about these wireless signals from the data/server room. The actual room is like a central connection area for everything.
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
No worries.

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

Thanks for clarifying once more. Wireless connections, usually have long waves, and coupled with radio waves, till date, there is no conclusive evidence concerning their harmful effects on human health. However, it might be necessary to avoid as much to be exposed to such waves. The distance between your classroom and the data centre, in my opinion, actually does not put you in any real risk of developing health issues. I suggest you stay calm. feel free asking further follow up questions in case of need. Kind regards as I wish you the best.

Bain LE, MD