Any chances of pregnancy despite negative urine pregnancy test?

hi doctor, i am 22 years old suffering from polycystic ovary for past six years. my doctor use to give me diane35 then he switch me on to krimson 35 but since my last visit he prescribed me oosure plus and i am taking it from 10th oct but since then i am not having my periods and i am sexually active. but i know their was no intercourse as we both were wearing underpants and pants. i have done the urinal pregnancy test twice and it came negative. i am very much afraid can i be pregnant by any chance? please help. my weight is 74 kgs and height 5'1
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Rare not to have periods on stopping pills Detailed Answer: hi did you take a break from the pill? if not first you must stop it to get periods. you may do beta hcg (blood preg test) to be sure. if you have taken a break from the pills and no bleeding even after 2 weeks of stopping pill then you can try another brand with estradiol 35 mcg plus take tab medroxy progesterone 10 mg twice daily for 7 days. pl repeat pelvis ultrasound
Follow-up: Any chances of pregnancy despite negative urine pregnancy test? 11 minutes later
no i have not taken any break from oosure but once or twice i missed a dose does oosure plus have any side effects? any other reasons of missing periods other than pregnancy?
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Most of the pills are safe Detailed Answer: Hi, At age 22 yrs it's unlikely to be anything else . So please ensure that you are not pregnant and you should bleed in 7 days after stopping the pill. Regards,