Any chances of pregnancy after having sex one day after periods got over?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2016
Mar 2016
Excellent

OBGYN
Question
here... hi. XXXXXXX here today in the morning i had 2 sex n my period was over a day before though he ejaculated out but im worried about the pre- cum whether it make me pregnant ..n after having sex had 3 papaya ..please can u suggest does it compulsary for me to take i-pill coz never used it before ASKA DOCTOR ยป
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. S Patra 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: NO CHANCE OF PREGNANCY. NO NEED I-PILL. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. First 5 days after period over is extremely SAFE if your previous cycle was quite regular with 28 to 30 days duration. You did safe sex and he ejaculated outside. Here, you have NO chance of pregnancy and you DON'T need to take I-PILL. Do not be worried much. Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and practice safe sex always. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Any chances of pregnancy after having sex one day after periods got over? 1 hour later
Hey thankyou doctor for tha answer im relaxed moe .....but have small doubt whether i need to be or shouldnt worried about the pre-cum also..

Answered by Dr. S Patra 6 hours later
Brief Answer: NO NEED TO WORRY. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for follow up queries. You did sex on safe period and you don't need to be worried with Pre-cum. There is NO chance of pregnancy. Good luck and all the best. Regards, Dr Soumen

Follow-up: Any chances of pregnancy after having sex one day after periods got over? 5 hours later
Just one last question or doubt i have is papaya doesnot leads to conceive is it true eating one whole papaya or having strong coffee??

Answered by Dr. S Patra 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for query. Papaya or strong coffee doesn't prevent possible conception as they have NO contraceptive effect. They are basically helpful to induce period to some extent. As you did safe sex on safe period, then you DON'T have any chance of conception. So, you wouldn't be worried about that. Good luck and all the best. Regards, Dr Soumen