Any chance of having STD from oral sex?

i have a massage from a sex works. she used lotion and massaged my buttock and anus ( no fingering) and performed oral sex with condom. is there any chance of me getting STD. especially if she has fresh cut in her hand which might have touch my anus during massage..
Posted Fri, 24 May 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 1 hour later

Thank you for writing to us.

Although oral sex is a relatively low-risk activity, particularly when compared to vaginal or anal sex, it is possible to transmit HIV through oral sex. Using latex or polyurethane condoms, female condoms is an effective way to reduce your chances of contracting the virus when engaging in oral sex.

STIs that are commonly caught through oral sex are:
genital herpes
Infections that are less frequently passed on through oral sex include:
hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C
genital warts
pubic lice

If she had a fresh cut in her hand, there is 5-10% chance of transmission of STD.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications. I would gladly help you.

Best wishes.