Anti inflamatories and blood thinners alternatives. Pradaxa and cardio version. Stay on blood thinners?

Anti inflamatories and blood thinners alternatives.
Pradaxa and cardio version do I have to stay on blood thinners what alternative is there to bring removed from antiinflamatories
Posted Mon, 30 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please provide more details.

Detailed Answer:
Respected Sir
I hope you are receiving anti-inflammatory drugs for arthritis but it is not clear that why are you taking blood thinners.
I would request you to detail about your illness which has necessitated blood thinners and why are you seeking an alternative. Please also mention your concomitant illnesses and medicines you are taking for them.
Anti-inflammatory drugs are used for pain relief and reducing joint swellings in arthritis. They are not the preferred drugs in osteo-arthritis and should be used sparingly. However a detailed discuss can only take place once you provide more details about the illness. Hence I request you to submit more details about this issue too.
Waiting for your reply.
Sukhvinder XXXXXXX