Anterior wall MI, diabetic with tripathy, respiratory problems, prognosis

the heart of my father is working 15-20 %. He is 69 years old and his medical histry is T2 Dm Tripathy,LAD old AWMI(23-03-03) CART - DVDLCx 90% Distal
USA III B2 (Aug 2004)
gall blader has removed in 2009 he is also sugar patient.
now his condition is very bad some time he can not breath even its very difficult for him to breath at that time.the body temprature is 95 -96 now a days how will be the breath problem he will have or how long he will survive in this condition.
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Congenital Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

Thanks for your query,

The history of anterior wall MI in a diabetic with tripathy give me a undoubted poor prognosis as he has developed respiratory problems.

I can little more specific if you can provide me with his latest echocardiography reports ( if done ) and also values of his other vital parameters like BP, Pulse rate, respiratory rate, Oxygen saturation and recent Blood sugar levels of HBA1c levels.

Will wait for the information.