Annular tear,painful intercourse.Effect?

General Surgeon
Does an annular tear affect intercourse? Yes. In the missionary position, say he is behind me, and even me on top. All cause a pain that seems to be getting worse
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 33 minutes later

Annular tear i.e.tear of inter vertebral disc is common after certain exercise, as annulus fibrosis is broken or torn & fluid from the disc comes out. Disc which acts as shock absorber get disturbed. Such tear can effect certain body position & movements. It may also effect certain intercourse position also & sexual performance due to pain or muscle spasm. So get proper treatment for annular tear. Listen to what your body says, if you find pain with certain positions and take alternate ones to enjoy your sexual journey.

‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”