Anal sex, bleeding. Is it serious?

Hi I had anal sex with a dildo today and when I go to the bathroom it looks like blood and tissues in the toilet with blood On the toilet paper I feel fine. NO fever Nausia vomiting ect should I be nervouse
Posted Sat, 7 Jul 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 24 hours later
Thanks for the query in XXXXXXX

If you do not use proper lubricants and don't act delicately, there is a chance of injury in the anal region.
Anal muscles are not stretchable as vaginal muscles. Minor injury shall heal without any problem.
If the appearance of blood persists, better consult a surgeon in your locality for physical examination.

Hope I gave you an insight into your concern.

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine