Anal pain, external hemorrhoids, cannot move or stand. Home treatment?

Hi, I m suffering from severe pain at bottom near to anul. The symptoms are more likely to external hummaroids as I can not move or even stand I m not able to visit the doctor. Kindly suggest some home treatment or medicines to get quick relief.
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 2 hours later

From your history it seems that you are suffering from Anal Fissure. It is a very painful
condition. Hemorrhoids,either XXXXXXX or external are usually painless, unless it becomes infected.

Now as you are on antibiotic treatment,within few days pain and infection should be under control.
Add an anti-inflammatory medicine for quicker relief. Take a mild laxative at night so that stool will be soft and will help healing. Note that you must avoid constipation as it will make your condition worse.

Later you should consult a surgeon for diagnosis and surgical procedure.

Hope I have answered your question.