Among Ptyalin, Amylase, Lipases and proteases, which helps starch into simple sugars?

Which of the following help chemical conversion of starches into simple sugars? Select all that apply. a.)Ptylalin b.)Amylase c.)Lipases d.)Proteases Please SELECT ALL THAT APPLY FOR THE BEST ANSWERS!!! i NEED TO KNOW TONIGHT BEFORE 11PM tHANKS
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Ptyalin and amylase Detailed Answer: Hello! XXXXX. It is a. Ptyalin and b.amylase that converts starch into simple sugars I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.