Am i pregnant inspite of having bleeding after taking I pill?

Hi.. My period started on the 20th feb and i took an i pill on the 28th after 26 hours of unprotected sex. Today after 1 week.. I have bleeding from my vagina.. M v scared. 1. Is it normal to bleed after i pill? 2. When can i expect my next period? 3. When will the bleeding stop?
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: it is normal and expected Detailed Answer: XXXXXXX Yes, it is normal and expected to bleed after taking an Ipill. You can expect your next period in another 25 to 28 days, provided your cycles are regular. This bleeding will stop in 3 days. This can be considered as your normal period. However, please wait for your next period as suggested. Avoid taking another Ipill in the meantime. Hope this helps you. Do not be scared. Regards,
Follow-up: Am i pregnant inspite of having bleeding after taking I pill? 0 minute later
Thanks :) pl also tell me if, i will have my period again on the 20 th as per my normal cycle or is this bleedin to be considered as my period?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: no period on 20th Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX No, your cycle has changed. You will not have your period again on 20th of this month as per the normal cycle. But, your next period would be in this month end or in the first week of April. Yes, you can consider this as your normal period. Most likely, you will have another period in this month end. Hope this clarifies.
Follow-up: Am i pregnant inspite of having bleeding after taking I pill? 1 minute later
Thanks a lot :)
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: my pleasure :) Detailed Answer: Thank you too. Take care!