Am i pregnant inspite of having abdominal pain, sore breast and light pink discharge?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Duphaston should be taken from day 16 twice a day for 10 days. If you are over due for your period, then yes, there is always a chance of pregnancy. However, wait a week over your due date, and even then if you dont get your period, then test for pregnancy. However, pink discharge is not always indicative of pregnancy. If you are having some abdominal cramps, then it could indicate pre-menstrual symptoms also. I suggest you wait at least a week and then test.
Follow-up: Am i pregnant inspite of having abdominal pain, sore breast and light pink discharge? 10 minutes later
Thank you doctor for the reply...also want to know that usually I get my periods 3 to 4 days prior from my last period date so in that case should I take my last cycle date.....
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Yes , cal plate the date from your last period . In a normal 28day cycle you should get your period 2-3 days prior to the previous month .
People also viewed
- Is trochlear dysplasia inherited
- Abdominal pain sore breasts discharge
- Eyes extremely red after shower
- Light pink discharge abdominal pain tired frequent urination pregnant
- Extreme fatigue after gallbladder removal
- Sore breasts headache back pain abdominal pain
- Pink eye eye red after shower
- Is multiple epiphyseal dysplasia treatable
- Pregnant coughing abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain and breast tenderness
- Extreme fatigue after nosebleed
- Yeast infection penile e45
- What dysplasia on the tonsils
- Extremely tired after funduplication surgery
- Mild to moderate dysplasia mole