Am i pregnant inspite of having abdominal pain, sore breast and light pink discharge?

I have taken 24 tablets of duphaston in 12 days (2 tablets each day)now having pain in my lower abdomen sore breast back pain and tiredness also its been just 2 days over from my last period date. Today I have noticed brown pink discharge so is it normal....any chances of getting pregnant.
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Duphaston should be taken from day 16 twice a day for 10 days. If you are over due for your period, then yes, there is always a chance of pregnancy. However, wait a week over your due date, and even then if you dont get your period, then test for pregnancy. However, pink discharge is not always indicative of pregnancy. If you are having some abdominal cramps, then it could indicate pre-menstrual symptoms also. I suggest you wait at least a week and then test.
Follow-up: Am i pregnant inspite of having abdominal pain, sore breast and light pink discharge? 10 minutes later
Thank you doctor for the reply...also want to know that usually I get my periods 3 to 4 days prior from my last period date so in that case should I take my last cycle date.....
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Yes , cal plate the date from your last period . In a normal 28day cycle you should get your period 2-3 days prior to the previous month .