Am i pregnant inspite of doing sexual activities?

Question
Husband and I were intimate. Penis went in an inch or two for a few seconds. I am worried about pregnancy. I had just come off of my period. I am irregular due to taking Plan B two months in a row. I had a 37 day cycle last time. It's been at least four weeks since this happened and I have negative pregnancy test. I have a feeling my period may be late due to stressing out over this. I was just wondering if it's okay to trust negative test after four weeks.
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 35 minutes later
Hi, Thanks for writing to us. In my opinion you should not be worried about pregnancy because type of sexual activities never causes pregnancy. Your period can be delayed because of hormonal changes and due to stress. Your negative pregnancy test 99% rules out pregnancy, so please do not worry about it. Wait and watch is best policy for you. I think I have answered your query if you have further questions I will be happy to help you. Good luck. Regards Dr. Richa

Follow-up: Am i pregnant inspite of doing sexual activities? 3 hours later
Will it matter if after that couple second incident we used a spermicidal condom? I appreciate everything. Your answer makes me feel much better.

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 6 hours later
Brief Answer: It will further reduce the chances of pregnancy. Detailed Answer: Hi, Nice to see you again. If you are using spermicidal condom it will further reduce the chances of pregnancy because it is a type of contraception. So your chances of pregnancy will further decrease. So you do not worry. Wait and watch for your period to come. If you are satisfied with my answer please rate the answer and close the discussion or if you have further questions I will be happy to help you. Good luck. Regards Dr. Richa