Am I pregnant? Egg ruptured, skipped period, done beta HCG test

Question
my egg got ruptured on 18th day of my period, and my period date was on 12th of august, which has got skipped, i got beta hcg test on 35th day of my period, it was 44.42. wat does it mean?? pls suggest
am i pregnant or not.
Posted Sun, 9 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 22 minutes later
Your beta Hcg levels are suggestive of pregnancy. A rising titre of the beta Hcg with doubling of the serum levels over 48 hours is more diagnostic. You can get
a repeat serum beta Hcg done after two days and a rising titre will be diagnostic of pregnancy.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Follow-up: Am I pregnant? Egg ruptured, skipped period, done beta HCG test 17 hours later
My scan report is saying my endometrium is measuring 9.9mm, will update next with the repeated beta-hcg report mam.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
An endometrial thickness of 9.9MM is less for pregnancy but it is best to wait for a repeat beta Hcg report.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Regards.

Follow-up: Am I pregnant? Egg ruptured, skipped period, done beta HCG test 20 hours later
i repeated a urine test today, found a thicker line than earlier, but not as thick as it has to be, first test i did wa on aug 16th, there was a very light second line, but today it is easily visible, but not as thick as it has to be.
Pls suggest on this. today is my 39th day.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
Since the intensity of line is darker, it is suggestive of rising titres of HCG in your urine. This is suggestive of pregnancy.
You can get an ultrasound scan done after 10 days to detect fetal heart beat.
Regards.

Follow-up: Am I pregnant? Egg ruptured, skipped period, done beta HCG test 15 hours later
thank you so much, ur answer is really helpful to me, will keep u posted regarding the further status.
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Thank You.
I am happy I could help.
Do recommend our website to your friends too.
Will wait for your further reports.
Regards.