Am I getting frequent pain in left hand and back bone due to heart disease?

Dear doctor Frequently i get pain in my left hand.and the it because of heart deasese??shud worry for this?
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: unlikely to be due to heart disease Detailed Answer: Hello, Your pain is very unlikely to be due to heart disease. In my view, you should not worry about this. Instead eat healthy, take more of calcium rich foods like milk, yogurt, eggs. Exercise regularly. You could get your serum calcium and vitamin D levels checked. You may want to get a ECG done to check your heart, this is not required though. This is for your satisfaction. Wish you good health.