Am I getting frequent pain in left hand and back bone due to heart disease?
User rating for this question
Dear doctor Frequently i get pain in my left hand.and the backbone..is it because of heart deasese??shud worry for this?
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: unlikely to be due to heart disease Detailed Answer: Hello, Your pain is very unlikely to be due to heart disease. In my view, you should not worry about this. Instead eat healthy, take more of calcium rich foods like milk, yogurt, eggs. Exercise regularly. You could get your serum calcium and vitamin D levels checked. You may want to get a ECG done to check your heart, this is not required though. This is for your satisfaction. Wish you good health.
People also viewed
- Liver high count 65
- Left toe pain and heart disease
- Heart disease and swelling of left hand
- Wound come out of white liquid
- Iron smell coming out of poors
- Lowering melanin
- Left shoulder pain 36 weeks
- Poop coming ot of pee hole
- If typhoid malaria jaundice comes together
- Low hemoglobin anxiety
- Upper back stiffness and heart disease
- Suggest medication for rheumatic heart disease and back pain
- Smelly liquid coming out of toncils
- Upper back pain heart disease
- Low sodium crisis