Am I getting frequent pain in left hand and back bone due to heart disease?
User rating for this question
Dear doctor Frequently i get pain in my left hand.and the backbone..is it because of heart deasese??shud worry for this?
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: unlikely to be due to heart disease Detailed Answer: Hello, Your pain is very unlikely to be due to heart disease. In my view, you should not worry about this. Instead eat healthy, take more of calcium rich foods like milk, yogurt, eggs. Exercise regularly. You could get your serum calcium and vitamin D levels checked. You may want to get a ECG done to check your heart, this is not required though. This is for your satisfaction. Wish you good health.
People also viewed
- Will hypothyroidism cause high blood pressure
- Can soda cause blood in urine
- Left toe pain and heart disease
- Heart disease and swelling of left hand
- What causes blood in saliva
- Do fat people have a faster pulse
- Heart rate faster when laying on side
- Fast pulse and shakey
- Upper back stiffness and heart disease
- How to increase hemoglobin fastest way
- Causes of tachycardia high blood pressure lightedheaded
- Tips for faster puberty
- Does hcg cause high blood pressure
- Suggest medication for rheumatic heart disease and back pain
- Upper back pain heart disease