Am I feeling nauseous due to anxiety?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Yes, such symptoms can appear due to anxiety. Usually along with loose stools and abdominal pain. Such symptoms can be also caused by mild gastrointestinal infection due to some food poisoning. Especially if you have some fever. Low appetite, nausea and anxiety can indicate stomach issue like peptic ulcer. This condition can not be diagnosed with ultrasound and blood work. I suggest you to start with probiotic intake and soft diet. If it wont help in few days, please visit your doctor again and consider gastroscopy. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
Follow-up: Am I feeling nauseous due to anxiety? 35 minutes later
Would there be pain associated with a peptic ulcer
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: . Detailed Answer: There can be a pain but it is not always present. It all depends from individual body behavior. And if the pain is present, it appears after a meal and shows up in the upper middle abdomen. Regards.
People also viewed
- Sticky substance unde skin
- Smelly stuff from spot on shoulder
- Implanon bipolaridade
- Insomnia due to anxiety
- Weak and sick at stomach
- Sickly sweet smelling stool
- Herbalife interacting with birth control pills
- Feeling nauseous and anxiety after an unprotected sex
- Pepto bismol and small bumps on forehead
- Can pepto bismol turn spit black?
- Am i feeling nauseous due to anxiety
- Weight loss due to anxiety
- Sore tongue skin tag underneath
- Pepto bismol density on ct
- Jaw spasms due to anxiety