Am I at risk of an STD? Licked cream off nipples and upper pelvic area

I attended a bachelor party two days ago and two strippers came for a 2-hour performance. A friend of mine paid a stripper to give me the type of dance that all of the other single guys had already received. Basically, she danced on my face with nothing but a dollar XXXXXXX in between her vagina and my face. Later, I licked whipped cream off of her nipples and upper pelvic area (no vagina contact). My question is whether or not I am at any risk of an std. I didn't engage in any more contact with the stripper than any of the other guys. I have a paranoid tendency and I don't think I will ever go to a strip club ever again due to this freak-out.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 51 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
I understand your mental stress and will try to address your concern
There is no chance for you to get STD as you didn't do any sexual penetration or intercourse except licking cream on nipples and upper pelvic area.
Relax,stop worrying and forget it.

Always adopt safe methods for sex like condoms while doing sex with strangers or prostitutes.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any follow up query.
Thanks and best of luck.
Follow-up: Am I at risk of an STD? Licked cream off nipples and upper pelvic area 11 minutes later
Thank you so much!
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 47 minutes later
Best of luck to you.
In case of any query in future you are welcome to contact us at Healthcare magic.