Always tired, family history of thyroid issues. Do I eat too much wheat?
User rating for this question
Im a 41 year old male who is 134 kg and always tired do I eat too much wheat or other? My dad has thyroid issues is is heradtory
Posted Fri, 28 Sep 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 44 minutes later
Follow-up: Always tired, family history of thyroid issues. Do I eat too much wheat? 4 hours later
According to gp thyroid is ok what is sonography
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 4 hours later
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of familial thyroid disease
- High eye pressure and pregnancy
- Is levoxyl used in the treatment of hypothyroidism, post thyroidectomy ?
- Tired spacy and forgetful why are they hormones thyroid issues
- Red eyes mild headache
- Wheat and thyroid nodules
- Hiv rash eye lids
- Is tirosint used in the treatment of hypothyroidism, post thyroidectomy ?
- Is norditropin nordiflex used in the treatment of hypopituitarism?
- Severe headache isolated above left eye
- I am suffering from chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis, can i take nature throid?
- Abnormal ldl level thyroid issue family history of heart attack
- Why eye twitch when sugar is high
- Familial thyroid disease causes
- Is armour thyroid used in the treatment of hashimoto's disease ?