Allergic to weed, dust, herbs, blanket, and pillow. Any effective medicine?

Jan 2013

Hi,,I had allergy to weed and dust,herbs,blanket,pillow,and so far,,let me know which medicine and pills that's ok for me?
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 11 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX forum.

As you are allergic to mentioned subjects, you should avoid exposure to them.
Sequential desensitization is helpful for getting rid of allergic phenomenon.

You should consult with XXXXXXX medicine specialist/ allergy specialist and should go for through check up.
You can take antihistaminics (H1 antagonist) like Cetrizine, Levocetrizine, Hydroxyzine, Ebastine, Fenofexadine along with Monteluksat for relief of your symptoms.
If alone H1 antagonist are not effective then you can also take H2 antagonist for boosting effect.

You should also take Zileuton 600 mg OD.

Remember, these medicines have only symptomatic effect and symptoms may come again after loosing medicine's effect.
You should take all these medications under guidance of your treating doctor.

Hope that helps.
Let me know your other query.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava