Allergic to sprays. Used volini spray for neck pain which caused itchy rash. What to use for relief?

Sep 2013

I am allergic to Deodorant sprays. I have neck pain so used volini spray which causes rashes around the neck and itching. Please let me know what to use for relief.
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Allergy . Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. Due to allergy to any foreign particle in body there develops antigen antibody reaction. This causes redness and rashes . The best treatment is DON'T use such products . For volini rash you can take Fexofenadine 120 mg ( only one tablet ),local application, beclomethasone is good. In my opinion don't use deodorant spray as this is harmful for you. Hope this information will be helpful for you. Further any question you can ask in follow up. Good luck.Dr.HET