After sex, penis got raw and has little drainage. What to do?

Rheumatologist
Question
After having sex with my wife who shaves her privates and there was a little stubble, i got raw on my penis. a few days later it had still not gone away and it has a little drainage. what can I do
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need to see a doctor.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem I would suggest you that you need to see a doctor for this as still the drainage is persisting that means it would require a course of antibiotics and local antibiotic ointments to heal .

It is very necessary to rule out secondary infection and this would require evaluation of the area and according to the wound the antibiotics will be prescribed . So kindly see your doctor at the earliest as it requires examination.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Shruti