After recanalization tube is not perfect. Had follicular study. Does report indicates fertility?

May 2013
doctor,i am 37 yrs i have 2 children 14 &9 yrs old. both were recanalization has done on may 2013.Dr. tole right tube is not perfect only 4cm and left has 5cm follicular scanning has done on last week. its remark is NS UTERUS WITH RO DOMINENT FOLLICLE SEEN in right andnexae. there is no follicle seen in left. but my right tube is not perfect also.when is is my left fertile? I have any possibility of pregnancy? Please give me an answer doctor By sabinisu Kerala.
Posted Tue, 3 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possibly in the next month Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. The actual length of fallopian tube is around 10 cms. After recanalization at least 6 to 7 cms of the tube should be there for better results. Because shorter tube length may lead to early expulsion of embryo before reaching the blastocyst stage, that is required for implantation. All this is not to disappoint you. There is no much difference between 4 cm and 5 cm length. Usually every month ovaries release the ovum alternatively. So possibly in the next month, left ovary will release the ovum and you may conceive. If there is no blockage in the right tube, there is some possibility for pregnancy in this month also. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
Follow-up: After recanalization tube is not perfect. Had follicular study. Does report indicates fertility? 22 hours later
Then last month my left ovem may released if it is alternative then why i cant get pregnancy inthe last month
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
Brief Answer: May not happen every time Detailed Answer: Hi, I told usually ovaries release ovum alternatively. But every time this may not happen. And also after tubal recanalization, the possibility of pregnancy is around 30 to 40% only. This depends on many factors like tubal length, time gap after surgery, ovarian reserve etc. For more details : . http Don't get disappointed, possibly in next cycle you may conceive. Once check your husband's seminal parameters. Take care.