After mutual masturbation using oil, have urges to urinate. What is causing this?

im a 23 year old male. i have a constant feeling that i need to urinate. i had un-protected mutual masturbation in a massag parlot on saturday where she used oil and touched my anus, im very worried please help
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 9 minutes later

Thanks for posting the query.

A constant urge to urinate needs evaluation.

But I would like to know the following details:

1. For how long has this problem been?
2. Do you urinate after every urge?
3. Is there any associate pain in abdomen, back or flanks either continuous or intermittently?
4. Do you have burning sensation while urinating?
5. Do you have fever?
6. Was the urine ever red in colour?

I would be able to answer your query better after your reply to above questions.

Awaiting your reply.

Follow-up: After mutual masturbation using oil, have urges to urinate. What is causing this? 1 hour later
I did the massage parlour on Saturday

Started having the urine problems Monday evening and today.
Can't always urinate with the urge but have been drinking plenty of water so now i am.

No fever
Not really pain but can fill my abdomen when i need to urinate but it's almost constant.

No blood i'n the urine
Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 1 hour later

Thanks for your reply.

There is possibility of Urinary Tract infection. There could also be inflammation of prostrate /prostratic sphincter - abstain from ejaculation for a some period (atleast a week).

Since your symptoms have started after the episode of masturbation on saturday, I suggest the following:

1. Drinky plenty of fluids / fruit juice.
2. Avoid tea/ coffee / soda/ alchohol.
3. If the symptoms do not resolve in 3-4 days, you shoul visit your doctor /Urologist who may prescribe the following investigations: Urine routine microscopy / Xray/ USG KUB and may advise medications accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept the answer if there are no follow up queries.