After masturbation , have night fall and have pain in penis. Normal?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi...
After masturbation I am having nightfall the other day and after nightfall I feel pain in the penis for the whole day. But if I masturbate again, there is no pain and also if I masturbate for continuously two times there is neither nightfall nor pain. Previously I used to masturbate everyday but now I have reduced it to 4-6 times in a month but for the last three months I had masturbated 10-15 times in a month.

So is it normal to have such pain and nightfall after masturbation????
And should I completely stop masturbation or its ok to do 4-6 times in a month?
Posted Sun, 20 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Masturbation is safe

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

Masturbation is a safe way of exploring ones sexual needs. It is safe even if you do it daily unless it interferes with your daily routine.
Everybody has a unique capacity to produce semen and your seems to be more. If you masturbate twice tje semen is out and hence there is no nightfall and if you do it ones probably the rest of the semen falls out. Both masturbation and night fall are safe and not to bother evennif it occurs daily.
The only thing i am bothered about it is the pain. There should not be ay pain during nightfall.
You probably need to get a penile dopler done to identify the cause of this pain. Also further a regular USG of the pelvis should be done.the ususal causes could be infection or penile congestion.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.

Follow-up: After masturbation , have night fall and have pain in penis. Normal? 52 minutes later
Thank You for your reply.

The pain which I mentioned occurs only when I masturbate only for one time and then there is nightfall or a nightfall after a many days gap between masturbation(I have nightfall if I don't masturbate for 10-15 days). But sometimes after single masturbation there no nightfall but I feel the urge to take out the left out semen.

I wear my underwear while sleeping. Can the pain arise due to this as the penis gets erected inside the underwear and it feel more tight??. Because sometimes when I don't wear it and nightfall occurs the pain much less.

Few months back I had done renal doppler and the report said seminal vesicles are fine and no congestion and also I don't feel any pain while urinating or during masturbation instead if a masturbate the pain after nightfall completely goes away.

So is the wearing of underwear causes the pain and will daily masturbation and nightfall lead to infertility, low sperm count or any other problems????

Thank You for your patience in reading my problem.

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your specific answers

Detailed Answer:
Hello
I would like to answer your specific questions first
1) You wearing an underwear will not cause pain.
2) No matter how much you masturbate it will not effect your sperm count or infertility.
3) You will have more nightfall, the less you masturbate as the semen that is getting produced has a to find a way out. It could be through masturbation or through nightfall.

I mean a doppler USG test of the penis with venous outflow parameters. The probelm appears to be due to congestion of the penis. The artery is probably pumping the blood but the veins are not letting anything go. If there is a overcongestion, the pain comes and gets releived mostly after you masturbate.
Hope that helps,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD

Follow-up: After masturbation , have night fall and have pain in penis. Normal? 10 hours later
Thank You Again for your valuable suggestions.

I just wanted to know is there any other way to reduce or avoid the pain other than the test you specified I mean in a natural way or by changing any habits as because the pain doesn't occur to me every time I have a nightfall but sometimes.

Sometimes I feel it very less and sometimes its a bit severe and lasts for 5-6 hrs after I wake up in the morning or maximum for a day.

And also sometimes after after nightfall I feel a bit drowsy, also after masturbation a feel like sleeping. Is it normal?

So is there any other way to reduce the pain as I had asked above and is it possible to control nightfall and masturbation?

Thank You

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Answers

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your follow-up query.
Will try to answer them one after other
1) I dont think there is any way other than knowing the exact cause. You can try applying some cold water or ice to it and try if the pain reduces.
2) Masturbation causes relaxation and that is the reason you may be feeling sleppy. Its ok and its not a problem.
3) Its not possible to control the night falls and masturbation, Both are normal phenomenon and dont feel guilty about it.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Sexologist