After masturbation feeling of peeing and loose motion. Is it safe?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
I am 34 year old male.
From last 6 months whenever i masturbate , after masturbation i get a feeling of peeing and loose motion. I am not sure what it is. can you please advice.

Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 1 hour later
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

The symptoms which you have described are quite uncommon and don't appear to indicate anything serious. However, it is possible to have such kind of symptoms when there is a chronic epididymitis (infection / inflammation of the epididymis) or prostatits (infection / inflammation of the prostate gland). It is possible that the masturbation and ejaculation is causing an irritation of the prostate gland or the epididymitis, which inturn is causing these sensations.

In order to rule out these possibilities, I would advise you to have a proper physical examination (including a genital examination and a per rectal examination) done by a doctor and also have certain tests done (like a urine / semen culture test). Further treatment of this problem will depend on the diagnosis.

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Consultant Psychiatrist & Sexologist

Follow-up: After masturbation feeling of peeing and loose motion. Is it safe? 52 minutes later
Hi Doctor,

I am in USA, Florida. So Do you suggest to visit a sexologist? or doctor with any other speciality for further examination? Can you please suggest the medical condition name, That i can tell the doctor?
Is it curable?

Regards, XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 11 hours later
Hello again,

You can see a sexologist or a urologist for further examination and evaluation. The suspected medical problems are "prostatitis" or "epididymitis". These conditions are curable. If an infection is confirmed with tests, then you will be given a course of appropriate antibiotics to eradicate the infection. So, don't worry.

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Consultant Psychiatrist & Sexologist

Follow-up: After masturbation feeling of peeing and loose motion. Is it safe? 6 hours later
Thanks doctor!

Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 33 minutes later
You're welcome. Take care.

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Consultant Psychiatrist & Sexologist

(Kindly close the query and leave a review if you are happy with my answers)