After many miscarriages, analysis shows anti-cardiolipin igM=9.94, suggesting clexan soon with conception. Advise?

After many miscarriages, we have taken an analysis which shows anti-cardiolipin igM=9.94, doctor is suggesting clexan 20mg as soon as she get pregnant.
However it looks from internet this value is not too high,
can you help?
Posted Sat, 27 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 5 hours later

The value is not too high. With a history of "many miscarriages" and a positive anti-cardiolipin assay I would recommend you see a high risk OB/GYN to see if they agree treatment should be instituted. In light of the history and the positive test value it sounds like treatment would be warranted but this is best determined by a high risk OB/GYN.

I hope this helps.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.