After hiking scrotal sac is a brownish. No rash or itch. Taken nitric oxide supplement. Cure?

General Surgeon
After hiking or mountain biking I notice that my scrotal sac is a brownish/ dark red color. There is no rash no itch it is only on the sac (covers most of it). Seems to go away over night. I do take nitric oxide supplement.
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Because of strenuous exercise due to hiking and mountain biking,there is increased blood supply to the,the colour is brownish red in colour.once you take rest,it will be relieved.
Now a days,nitric oxide is used in neonates only.It causes expansion of,in your case it might have caused expansion of veins and led to colour change.please stop the supplement and observe.
Due to friction between scrotum and bike seat also,the colour may change.
Please stop the drug snd observe
Wish you good health