After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?

It seems after I've had my waistband on for an hour or so, I get naseaus. When I take it off there is a lot of sweat on the stomach area. Will any of the waist bands cause nausea?
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 2 hours later
Hi Gaylekonig,

Tight clothing and waistband can cause nausea because it may decrease the blood supply to the stomach area, treatment is to avoid wearing tight clothing and waistband.

You are having high cholesterol, high blood pressure and bipolar disorder they may all cause nausea when your blood pressure is high, if your stress level is high, to avoid this decrease your stress level, control your cholesterol and blood pressure.

Take plenty of fluids orally, green tea, avoid spicy food.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help.

Dr. Richa