After getting hand job started having frequent urination and difficulty in pulling foreskin. Should I be worried?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2013
Dec 2013
Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
smegma or std confused !! I met this girl and she gave me a hand job .. after 20 days i started having this frequent urination + odd smell under my penis. I i did suck her breasts and touched the genitals but did not have any kind of penetration . the foreskin is difficult to pull back , the clear water discharge + frequent urination is bothering me a lot. currently i am taking desloratad des-od tabs and applying a cream called mometasone Kindly suggest
Posted Tue, 10 Dec 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Not Sexually Transmitted Disease Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome and thanks for posting your query to healthcare magic. After reading your query and thoroughly reviewing your affected area I can very well reassure you that you are not suffering from any type of Sexually transmitted disease. Your condition is simply related to hygiene measures only and is not at all a part of Sexually transmitted disease/ infection. To explain you medically and scientifically, in uncircumcised males there can be deposition of smegma over the glans penis. Smegma is the normal secretion over glans penis in uncircumcised males. Along with this there can be retention of urine between two tightly apposed surfaces of glans penis and skin of prepuce. When this area is infrequently and inadequately separated and/or inappropriately bathed, it leads to frictional trauma over the surface of glans penis. Adding to it, the thinnest skin of the body over glans is also sensitive to the friction plus the chemicals in day to day life. All these factors also lead to the kind of problem which you are facing. Mild to moderate redness is quite common in this area because of the friction during sexual intercourse or due to masturbation also. Even the condoms are known to produce redness because of the rubber content as well as certain chemicals on the condoms as lubricants and as fragrance. IN your case it was just hand job and no penetration, so the possibility of Sexually transmitted infections is totally out. By sucking breast or touching genial will not cause any type of problem. Frequent urination is just related to the stress, so reduce your stress level. For the management of the same kindly follow the suggestions below: - Wash your penile area for two times in a day. You can use a mild soap to wash the area. Wash it very gently but properly. If you are uncircumcised then it is quite important to retract your skin fully backwards and then wash the area. - After every sexual intercourse/masturbation too, wash the area properly. Preferably do not masturbate for few days. - Wear cotton undergarments. Change these two times a day. Do not wear any synthetic or tight garments. - Many a times the skin mucosa over glans is affected by the fungus normally present on the skin surface. So you can apply latest anti-fungal creams such as "Sertaconazole" or "Luliconazole" or "Amorolfine". Overall it is nothing to be worried about. It is a common condition which we see quite often in our day to day practice. With good hygiene maintenance it can be cured very easily. I hope this clears all your doubts. Tell me if you have any further quires. Wish you good health with regards, Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia (MD - Skin & Sexually Transmitted Diseases)

Follow-up: After getting hand job started having frequent urination and difficulty in pulling foreskin. Should I be worried? 7 hours later
Thanks doc . I will do the as you asked me to. Have a great day:). One last question should i be following any specific kind of diet?

Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: No diet implication- eat healthy food Detailed Answer: Hello young fellow, Welcome to the forum again and thanks for your further query. You need not to follow any specific type of diet. There is no direct or indirect implication of diet in your condition. A simple hygiene maintenance is all the thing which you require. I hope it cleared all your doubts. If you have any further queries I will be gals to help or if not then you may close the query and rate the answer. If you have any future queries you can ask me directly on: bit.ly/drsanjaykanodia With regards, Dr Sanjay MD ( Dermatology and Sexually transmitted diseases)