After contact have sensation on tip of penis, pain in testicles, frequent urination and pelvic pain. Cause?

is it possible two months after contact w someone to have sensation on tip of penis that could be herpes. this has been going on for about a week, this past week. in that time I have also had pain in testicles, frequent urination, and some pelvic pain.
I had brief contact w someone with no condom
possible 3 or 4 strokes, I've had no rashes or lesions, I have seen a urologist who looked at my penis but said it looks normal. I am also suffering from a moderately enlarged prostate. I feel discomfort sitting which also seems to make my penis hurt more
I've been tested twice for clemidoa and gonneria
I'm assuming the urologist also ran test to see if
anything in urine

a number of doctors here have said typically
I would have experienced a rash w blisters
or lesions by now.
I also have been to walk in clinic about the herpes
and told my urologist I had contact but
he seemed not overly concerned
am I freaking out unessasarily
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Very less possiblity of STD

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir ,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into the history that you are giving its been 2 months which is a pretty long time for any kind of infection to emerge . Any kind of STD will have rash , ulceration , fever and inguinal lymphadenopathy which is not there in your case .

There is a probability that your symptoms are due to BPH which can lead to frequent UTI . I think your doctors are guiding you rightly and the tests that they have ordered are fine . There is nothing to worry as if now .

Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: After contact have sensation on tip of penis, pain in testicles, frequent urination and pelvic pain. Cause? 4 minutes later
generally in your experience heroes normally
shows up in 2-20 days is that correct?
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes thats true.

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

Generally people get symptoms within 2 weeks of exposure .

Dr. Shruti