After breathing in a combination of CLR and bleach. Getting cough, sore throat and nausea. What to do?

after breathing in a combination of CLR and bleach and experiencing symptoms like cough, sore throat, headache nausea how long should I wait to go to sleep? I showered and am in a well ventilated area away from the fumes that are ventilated as well.
Posted Sun, 5 Aug 2012 in Environmental and Occupational Hazards
Answered by Dr. Ioan Dorian OANA 2 hours later

There is ammonia in CLR and in combination with bleach creates a toxic gas which made you experiencing all the symptoms you have described. It is extremely XXXXXXX and can cause severe XXXXXXX damage, including deterioration of the esophagus lining, lungs and scarring of the respiratory tract. This is why you should not take any additional risk and I would recommend you to go to the emergency room.

If you have any more queries, feel free to ask.

Dr. Dorian Oana MD, PhD