Advised omnacortil for sarcodiosis. Which specialist should I consult for treatment?

my wife has a sarcodiosis
where to get proper treatment in mumbai. my doctor adviced omnicorteil tablets
Posted Sat, 2 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 2 hours later
Thanks for your query. Sarcoidosis is an immune mediated granulamatous multisystem disease that requires specialised treatment. An immunologist will be the best to handle the condition. Specialised immunology department is available in corporate hospitals in Mumbai like Hinduja or Lilawati. Also government institutes like KEM should be having this specialised department. By the way, Omnacort is a corticosteroid that is a standard drug in this condition.
Dr Sundar