Advised double vessel PTLA. Any cheaper options? Tests show minimum distal plaque

One of my acquatances belongign to poor family . had been advised Double vessel PTLA . She cannot afford so much cost Can she go in for any other otptions where surgery is nto required. her CAG ; LF MAIN NORMAL , LAD 80% PROX WARATED PLAQUE D1 NORMAL CX 90% PROX , AND 100 % MIDREG OM 80% PROX RCA MINIMUM DISTAL PLAQUE
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 24 minutes later
Dear friend, welcome and thanks for entrusting your query here at Healthcaremagic!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

The patient’s coronary angiography is showing significant stenosis (blocks) and cannot be managed effectively without intervention, as per scientific guidelines.

She stands a high risk of sustaining a heart attack and death. Hence a double vessel angioplasty has been suggested by her cardiologists.

Does she have any other diseases like diabetes?
Is she on regular medications?

You can ask them to look for help from some charitable institutions which routinely
arrange for funds for such poor patients for a treatable disease.
Even government hospitals (try GMC, Nagpur) offer almost free treatment. Charitable hospitals are also a place to look for treatment.
Internet search will get you some trusts near you where they can apply for funds.

Continue medical management till then under doctors’ guidance.

I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily. I would be glad to answer any further queries. Please ask for any clarifications before closing and rating this answer.
Take care and please keep me informed of your progress.
Good Luck! Thank you!!
Follow-up: Advised double vessel PTLA. Any cheaper options? Tests show minimum distal plaque 29 minutes later
Thank you for your prompt and to the point reply . She has already approached Governmental Hopsital where they are ready to bear 80 percent of expenditure . But even after that , they are asked to bear 80,000 which these people caanot afford . I am frantically trying to find some cheritable hospital in and around Nagpur, but not able to get any. If you have anything in mind please let me know ,, since sergery is only the solution in this case. Meanwhile she has been asked to take medicines for one month.
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 47 minutes later
Best is to get some aid from charitable institutions and get the surgery at a government hospital.
I do not personally know the trusts in Nagpur.
Check with the government hospital officials for further guidance about the charitable trusts and pharmaceutical companies offering help.
Check on websites as well.

Even local political leaders may help. Shirdi sansthan, Venkey's usually help.

Thank you.
All the best.