Advised becozinc for Mouth ulcers. What is permanent solution?
User rating for this question
Hi I am facing regular issues of Mouth ulcers r, Dr. has advice for Becozinc for 0ne month, i need permanent solutions. for below. Details: 1) i am taking zyloric 300mg for gout regularly. 2) paralley taking Homepathic treatment for the gout. 3) I am taking Lasuana 250mg for cholosteral. 4) I get severe headaches (Migrane). 5) If I wont take zyrolice the pain in ankle starts. I would like you help to provide me single medicine for above all ailment i have mentioned. 4)
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 hours later
Brief Answer: detailed below Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, I have read your query. I agree with your doctor to take Becozinc for a month. For permanent relief, you must consume vegetable salads and fruits daily without fail. Because, this is the source of multivitamins. You are on many medications, so you will get mouth ulcers often. So, eat healthy daily. Coming to your answers: 1) i am taking zyloric 300mg for gout regularly. - You should take this regularly as this is the primary treatment for Gout. 2) paralley taking Homepathic treatment for the gout. - Personally, I would not suggest you to try to different forms of medicine at one time. Try either allopathy or Homeopathy. Both together will cause cross reactions. 3) I am taking Lasuana 250mg for cholosteral. - Please let me know the content of this medicine to comment further. 4) I get severe headaches (Migrane). - take simple analgesics like Brufen for this. 5) If I wont take zyrolice the pain in ankle starts. - You need to continue to take zyloric for long term. I would like you help to provide me single medicine for above all ailment i have mentioned. - I am sorry; since you have multiple ailments, you require multiple treatments. There is no single drug that can cure your problem. In my view, since Gout is the main problem, you must continue to take Zyloric. Let me know if you have more queries.
People also viewed
- Is tightness in chest a side effect of zarontin?
- Diagnosis of parotid gland tumor
- Advised becozinc for mouth ulcers what is permanent solution
- Diagnosis of hepatic cholestasis
- Is nausea and vomiting a side effect of amicar?
- Is cough a side effect of alogliptin/metformin?
- What is a mouth ulcer
- What is the permanent solution for mouth ulcers
- Diagnosis of uterine muscle spasms
- Is fever or chills a side effect of veripred 20?
- Diagnosis of hepatic liver abscess
- Diagnosis of rickettsial infections
- What is the treatment for mouth ulcers
- Is indigestion a side effect of zoladex implant?
- What is the diagnosis of mouth ulcers