Advise the name of medicine which clears the human intestinal parasites

Hi Doctor,

i would like to take the Worm Treatment,
Kindly advise me name of medicine which clears the Human intestinal parasites,if found any.
Posted Mon, 23 Jul 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 49 minutes later

Thanks for posting query,

First of all, go for stool test for ova and cyst of worms.

There are few worms common in human being like Thread worms, round worms, pin worm, tap worms.

Nowadays broad spectrum antihelminths are available in the market but are available only with doctor's prescription.

So consult your doctor and ask for prescription. He will explain how to take and what is dosage schedule.

Hope, I answered your query. If you have further query or clarification, please ask. I will be happy to help.