Addicted to sex even when stressed. How to get rid of this habit?

desire for sexHi am XXXXXXX shah from belgium i am 44year old
I am addicted for sex also when i am stress i need sex which makes relif . But personal i dont like these i need to get out from these bad desire sex .what to do it become every day addicted and for that i also use prositution which i hate my self but desiee lever is so high i cant stop please help me
Posted Tue, 31 Jul 2012 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

What you seems to have is compulsive disorder.

You are finding escape route to avoid stress and that is sex but visiting prostitutes is a XXXXXXX practice.

Different persons have different escape route to avoid the situation.

You know you are not doing well, but still you are forced to do this. You are having feeling of guilt after doing this and that adds to the problem.

You surely need evaluation by a psychiatrist and treatment.

Please visit a psychiatrist and get your self treated for this.

In mean time when you are stressed please avoid staying alone; keep your self occupied in some work and stay in a group.

Try to find out the reason for stress and take measures to avoid it.

I hope this helps, please feel free to ask again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query please accept the answer.