Addicted to pornography, masturbating daily. No erection during intercourse without watching porn. Solution?

Sexologist
Question
i have very rare problem... for some unfortunate reason when i was 19 i started seeing fetich,femdom,bdsm porn ,i have been seeing it like last 5 years and masturbating may be daily once or twice ,now when i tried to have sex with some one unlesss i remember that femdom pron my dick dont get harder ,im really worried and my mastrubation without femdom poron is taking long
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 3 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

Thanks for posting the query.

From your query, I could understand that you are too much worried about masturbation.

The worry about masturbation which led to erectile dysfunction.

I would like to know some more details of your problem to provide you specific suggestions.
1. Do you get proper erection while masturbation?
2. Are you getting early morning erections?

I am awaiting your response.

Regards.