Addicted to masturbation, noticed whitish discharge while passing urine. How to cure this?

Jul 2016

sir i'm doind hand practic from last 14 yrs n daily how to leave it n how can i get my sex power n i m going to marry within 4 or 5 months a i m also having another problem also that is when im going to toilet it is releasing a whit sparm with toilet plz tell some medicen n advice me what to do ............plz sir
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in masturbation since last 14 years and now facing problems of realising whitish discharge through Urethra while passing urine.

There is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems. But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that doing masturbation is a common at the age of adolescence and does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body

Passing discharge per urethra is not a sperm but a excessive secretions of the peri urethral glands located in urethra. This can be due to anxiety.

Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence and allay anxiety and there by improve your sexual performance in future.

1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vitamins A,C,E,D, fruits and vegetables .
3) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
4) Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.
5) Avoid excessive masturbation and to get addicted to it.
This will help you to improve your sexual performance after marriage and to have happy married life.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions, I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.