Addicted to masturbation. Noticed thin ejaculation. Looking for solution

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2014
Dec 2014
Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
sir i am 17 years old boy i daily ejaculate sperm daily two times but from few days ejaculating my sperm is coming thin i have any problem please suggest me a solution
Posted Sat, 25 May 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 20 minutes later
Hello
Welcome to XXXXXXX

I assume that you ejaculate sperms by masturbation. You are 17 year old guy and ejaculate twice a day.

See masturbation is a healthy and safe practice and it is devoid of any side effects. Some times if an individual masturbate daily with increasing frequency the quantity of ejaculate decreases. It is a normal physiological process and you need not to worry about this. Decrease your frequency of masturbation once a day and you will see improvement in few days. It is totally normal and there is no reason to take tension.
Take good balanced diet and exercise daily for good health.

Thanks, If you have more questions you can ask again in follow up.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi, MD