Ask a Urologist   »  

Addicted to masturbation. Noticed black spot on penis head and downward penis erection. Prognosis?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Hi doctor i masturbate alot
and now at the tip of my penis glans skin is loosing and black spot is becoming u can see in picture
and 1 more thing my penis when erect points in downward direction but in porn i saw all penis are in upward when erect
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 22 minutes later

Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted, it appears that you have a small black spot on tip of your penis (I could not see it clearly in photograph). Your foreskin also looks normal.

I can understand that you are thinking that the penis pointing downwards is an abnormality. You are comparing it with what you see on porn movies. It is normal to have it directed slightly upward or downwards. The erection they get in the porn movies are mostly due to injections these people take before photo/video sessions.

It makes no difference as far as sexual satisfaction is concerned whether your penis on erection is directed upwards or downwards. It is the hardness of the penis and penetration into vagina that is more important. Do not worry. You seem to be perfectly normal.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions. I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil...

Follow-up: Addicted to masturbation. Noticed black spot on penis head and downward penis erection. Prognosis? 2 hours later
doctor u didnt answered my first question tht there is black spot on my tip of penis glans and it is increasing

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 32 hours later

Thanks for follow up.

I could not see any black spot on tip of the penis however there is a dark pigmentation on foreskin.

This could be a engorged vein. Please consult qualified Urologist or dermatologist for clinical examination and to confirm the diagnosis.

Thanks and Regards,
Dr.Patil

Follow-up: Addicted to masturbation. Noticed black spot on penis head and downward penis erection. Prognosis? 15 hours later
my last question is
After full erection of my penis my foreskin comes in circumsied mode i mean penis get back on its own and penis glans remain nude

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
Foreskin gets retracted over glans penis after erection to facilitate the entry of penis into vagina with ease. This normal process happens during erection and nothing to worry about.
Thanks.
Dr.Patil.