Addicted to masturbation. How to improve penis growth and sperm count?

Psychiatrist
Question
hi
I am masturbating more than 13 years, I am became addict to it. I am masturbating more than 2 or three times My penis looks too small. Now I am at the age of 27years,Planning to marry next year. But I cant control of masturbating. .And I have got fear that,I cant able to satisfy my wife and have baby also. Please guide me to stop masturbating and help me to improve my penis growth and sperm also..

Thanks and Regards,
XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 9 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for your query. I understand your concern considering that you are shortly getting married and it is a common concern among youngsters. I would like to assure you that masturbation has got nothing to do with penis size/sperm count. Generally, after marriage sexual act replaces masturbatory practice. Excess masturbation will not hamper your later marital life or ability to beget a baby. Neverthless, excessive masturbation does affect one's mental health. After in person evaluation by a psychiatrist, SSRI group of drugs can be prescribed if your habit is impulsive in nature. You can also try distraction techniques like music/games.All the best for your marriage plans.
Dr Sundar
Psychiatrist and specialist-psychosexual disorders

Follow-up: Addicted to masturbation. How to improve penis growth and sperm count? 13 minutes later
Hello Doctor,
Really thanks for reply and got large scope on it. My high concern about my penis size because is too small and not that my strong. So its possible to satisfy my partner. And I am stopped masturbating for past 1 week ,Need more guidance to come out of it completely....Guide me some good health food which will improve myself. I am really highly depressed because of this ,cant able to concentrate on my career. As a specialist you have gave some positive reply, But I am getting some negative reply's also..

If I stopped from now and get married by next year, Is it possible to give birth a baby ..really I love my child, but because of my madness I am suffering lot!..

Thanks and Regards, XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 8 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX ...
Again i reiterate nothing to worry. The penis size has got nothing to do with satisfaction. There are multiple factors involved. Some food items recommended for vitality include almonds, use of olive oil, fresh salads, XXXXXXX leafy vegetables and apricot. You can concentrate on your career. For your satisfaction you can get a semen sperm count done from a lab. It is absolutely possible to give birth to a baby after marriage. As i mentioned SSRI group of drugs can be prescribed by a psychiatrist in person to provide you some benefit. One other way is aversion psychotherapy that can be carried out by a clinical psychologist. Hope you find my suggestions useful.
Dr Sundar