Addicted to masturbation. Can loss of semen results in muscular and bone diseases?

Excellent

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
sir i am masturbating since 8 years daily once. i came to know that the loss of semen will results muscular diseases and bone diseases. whether it is correct. please give me reply. where is semen present in the body. is it present in the bones
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 6 minutes later
Semen is formed by seminal vesicles in the testis and prostate present under the urinary bladder. It is not present in bones or muscles. Masturbation does not cause any bone or muscle weakness or disease.
Masturbation does not cause physical injury or harm to the body. We’ve all heard the many myths about masturbation. Here are some of the leading myths:
• Masturbation causes you to become impotent later in life
• Masturbation leads to mental illness
• Masturbation permanently reduces libido, desire, and/or sexual performance
• Masturbation permanently reduces the quantity or quality of semen

We are happy to report that all of these myths and misconceptions have been proven to be false by the medical community.

Despite the fact that there are no physical health consequences that may result from the practice of masturbation, there are emotional aspects that should be taken into consideration.
Masturbation may have negative social consequences if one becomes preoccupied with self-pleasure to the point that it interferes with one’s job and one’s social relationships.

Most of concerns associated with the act of masturbation stems from the guilt within a person.

Enjoy your life and be guilt free and look ahead in your life.
Forget about how many times you have done masturbation till date as this is not going to matter going forward in your married life.

Do following things for improvement of general health
Regular exercises.
Do yoga and deep breathing exercises.
Take plenty of green vegetables and fresh fruits and drink plenty of water.
Avoiding smoking and alcohol.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.

Follow-up: Addicted to masturbation. Can loss of semen results in muscular and bone diseases? 21 minutes later
ok sir i ma happy with your answer

but i am facing Bone and muscle disease problems as follows

my shoulder bones are rubbing against each other also in all parts of bone joints. firstly i feel compression in bone joints below neck in the year 2005. later it spreads all the entire skeleton. i consulted orthopedic surgeon. He used X rays and said to me there is no disorders. but i am 100% feeling very unhealthy. what is this disease which test to be done MRI OR BONE SCAN. or it is a muscular disease or any other disease how this will be cured. my skeleton is getting compressed day to day. my spine became curvy with pain. the bones in the hip are also rubbing each other. please give me good suggestion sir. i am fighting with this disease for the last 8 years. but till to date the disease is not known to me r to ant doctor which i was consulted.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 17 minutes later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Repeated back and joint pains can be due to multiple causes at this age the commonest being poly arthralgia. Other causes can be rheumatoid arthritis, gout, inflammatory diseases like SLE, bursitis, fibromyalgia, etc. For proper diagnosis, you need to have an MRI scan of the affected areas and some of the blood tests like-
1. Serum calcium levels.
2. Serum Uric acid levels.
3. RA factor
4. ESR and CRP
5. Serum Creatinine

You need a thorough clinical examination followed by investigations under the guidance of an orthopedician.
Till then for symptomatic relief, you can take over the counter analgesics, do hot fomentation and apply local analgesic gel on the affected areas.

Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.

Follow-up: Addicted to masturbation. Can loss of semen results in muscular and bone diseases? 31 minutes later
thank u sir

hope to find my disease in MRI SCAN SIR

sir will any muscle diseases can also be seen through MRI and finally

please mention some of the the top most orthopedic hospitals in thirupathi or nellore or vijayawada to met the same by me in this regard.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 54 minutes later
An MRI scan will help in detecting the exact cause along with the various blood tests.
To find a good Orthopedician nearest to your place, we have patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at
WWW.WWWW.WW .