Addicted to hand practice(penis). Eye pain behind skull and brain weakness. treatment?

sir actually i am addicted from handpractice, i cant control and when i see any sexual movies or sexy photos , then i do the handpracctice(penis),
-i always forget any thing
-my eye pain n in behind of skull
-filling harasement
-brain weakness( i feel i have no energy in my brain )
-n i m a engineering student
- i cant tel my parents
-plz give me the treatment solution & brain energy related any foods name or exercise
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 31 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Masturbation is a normal phenomenon at various stages of life cycle. However it does not lead to physical or sexual weakness as widely believed. However if you find the practice excessive it could br what is called as compulsive Masturbation. The treatment is by psychotherapy techniques like exposure and response prevention and drugs like ssri s. You need to contact a psychiatrist to initiate treatment. Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Addicted to hand practice(penis). Eye pain behind skull and brain weakness. treatment? 46 minutes later
sir koi problem to nahin haina, incase aage marriage life mein kuch problem to nahin aayegina?plz suggest me
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 5 hours later
I am able to understand your concern which is common among youngsters. I would again like to reassure you that this habit will not impair your marital or sexual life in any way.
Dr Sundar