Acid reflux, burping, headache, back ache, cramps, mood swings. Could I be pregnant?

If my period started March 1st. Can I get pregnant on March 6th?
Today is March 22nd, I've been burping with light acid reflux for the last 2 days. I've been having reflux since Sunday. I have been irratable, moody, and easily angered. For the last 1 or more, I've been having headaches, backache, VERY light cramping sensations, and have been more tired on a off and on basis. Could I be pregnant?
My periods are usually 28 to 29 days apart.
EDIT: for the last 1 -2 (forgot to write weeks) weeks, I've been having headaches, ....etc (the rest of text is as written in the first query.
Posted Thu, 11 Apr 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

Ovulation occurs usually on the 14th day of a normal cycle (28 day cycle). If intercourse is attempted a day or two around the 14th day of the cycle it can result in pregnancy.

In you March 6th is too early for the ovulation to occur, it is almost impossible for pregnancy to occur if intercourse was attempted on that day. I do not think the symptoms you have are due to pregnancy.

Based on your symptoms, I could think of two possibilities one being acid peptic disease like reflux gastritis. The other possibility could be a hormonal imbalance which usually is seen in premenstrual period which is also sometimes associated with acid relfux.

You can take symptomatic treatment including antacids like PEPTO or GELUSIL, the symptoms may subside over a short period of time without any complications.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.