Accident,stitches on face,scars,hair fall

i met an accident few months ago.I recieved stiches on face & got scars.The stiches though has healed but scars are still there.How can i remove them
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Follow-up: Accident,stitches on face,scars,hair fall 1 minute later
my hair has started to fall how can i stop it
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

There are good laser procedures to remove the scars on the face.Some of the good ones are with CO2 and Er:YAG lasers with side effects like local irritation and burns.The best one with very minimal side effects is Er :YAG laser.

One of well known such laser clinics is Dr Walias in Punjab.
Also there are better creams , which may need time for the scars to go, one of the best and most recommended is SCAR REPAIREX by Pharmaclinix
( WWW.WWWW.WW ).With practically nil side effects.

You can use Minoxidil 5 % ( TUGAIN ) solution for hair fall , this will help in the same by increasing the blood supply to the hair follicles.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.