Accidently took amolodipine-benazepril, atenolol and pantoprazole. What to do?

I accident,y took my mom's medications: amolodipine-benazepril 5-10mg, atenolol 50mg, and pantoprazole sod dr 40mg. What shall I do?
Posted Sat, 5 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Guru 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I suggest you to be under observation

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!

You have taken amolodipine, benazepril and atenolol. All these three are blood pressure lowering drugs. So, you might be at risk of a temporary drastic decrease in blood pressure. Moreover, as you are on your regular drugs, fluoxetine 20mg and Wellbutrin 120 mg, an extra attention needs to be taken, though there is no evidence that these have direct interactions with your mom's drugs. I suggest you to be under the observation of doctors in ER at least for one day.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:
Wish you good health.